- General Details
Inspired by Art Deco… Baltimore
CERTIFIED BY THE DESIGN OBSERVER in 2009
Inspired by Art Deco, the Baltimore collection takes us on a journey of luxury and refinement.
The two-colored harmony of the vanity gently marries the glossy varnished Macassar veneer and the beige lacquer. Each side of the cabinet contains a storage space where the most precious small bottles find a home.
Supremely refined, the large drawers are motorized. A simple pressure on the facade triggers the total opening of the drawer without any effort. It closes in the same way.
The strong points :
- An Art Deco inspired collection, Baltimore takes us on a journey of luxury and refinement.
- Bi-colored harmony combining brilliant Macassar veneer and beige lacquer (drawer fronts)
- Beige Ceramyl® washbasin
- Automatic electric opening system of the drawers by a simple pressure on the facades
- Each side of the cabinet holds a drawer to store small bottles
- Furniture delivered assembled with crawl space of a 70mm depth
To obtain the rates for this collection, click on this link ! !
Le meuble Le bois du meuble en Macassar Brillant (063BR) La laque 007 Beige Le plan vasque Céramyl Beige
- Product Characteristics :
Les colonnes Les miroirs Réf. 1041901 Réf. 1041911 Réf. 1041921 Meuble vasque L150 Miroir Miroir LED L101 - Antibuée 30 W L150 x P55 x H90,2 L100 x P3 x H80 Eclairage LED 25.53W (4500°K) Poids : 141/113 kg Poids : 13 kg Classe II - IP 44 - CE L100 x P4,6 x H80 Poids : 15 kg