The unique double-curved facade… Maestro
The unique double-curved facade gives the Maestro collection its originality! The aerial washbasin suspended above the cabinet emphasizes the lightness and fluidity of the collection.
Asymmetric, the vanity unit offers a wide and comfortable worktop (available in right and left versions).
Maestro invites you to customize your furniture! Create your harmony by playing on the contrasts or the shades, and combining the fine veneers and lacquers by separately choosing the finish of the body and that of the fronts of the drawers!
|Consult the card of the Maestro collection||Check the Maestro Collection’s records|
Main features :
- Vanity W130 asymmetrical available in right and left versions
- Achieve your monochromatic or two-colour harmony by separately choosing the finish of the body and that of the fronts of the drawers
- 25 shades of glossy and extra-matte lacquer, 5 shades of glossy and extra-matte metallic lacquer with a 10% surcharge, and 2 wood veneer finishes for the Maestro collection (fronts only)
- White Ceramyl® monobloc washbasin with invisible overflow (delivered worktop not assembled with drain)
- Fully extending drawers with soft close mechanisms
- Natural Beech finish interior (solid beech drawer aprons)
- Solid beech “Echelle” repositionable partitions and kit of 3 boxes in white melamine to organize the storage space of the furniture (delivered with vanity)
- Mirror with LED lighting, anti-fog system and switch
- Tower with 2 hinged doors with soft close mechanism
- Wall-hung units delivered assembled with crawl space of 70mm depth
To obtain the rates for this collection, click on this link ! !